The Mono-Lito entity responsible for the processing of your personal data will depend on the different purposes for which Mono-Lito will use your personal data and where you are located in the world.
Please review our List of Local Entities for the name of the Mono-Lito entities responsible for the processing of your personal data and the appropriate contact information.
Click on one of the links below to jump to the listed section:
- Information We Collect
- Information You Provide
- How We Use the Information
- Legal Basis for Our Use of the Information
- Information We Collect by Automated Means
- Technologies We Use
- Internal Cookies Essential for the Site to Work
- Third Party Web Analytics Cookies
- Third Party Targeted Advertising Cookies
- Third Party Cookies Intended to Improve the Interactivity of the Site
- How can you manage your cookies?
- Targeted Advertising
- Information We Share
- Email Opt-Out
- Postal Mail Opt-Out
- Withdrawing Consent
- Reviewing, Updating or Deleting Personal Data or Restricting or Objecting to their Use
- Other Rights
- Data Transfers
- Data Retention
- How We Protect Personal Data
- Links To Other Websites
- How To Contact Us
- NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- List of Local Entities
Information We Collect
Information You Provide
You may provide personal data to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, or when you make a purchase on our site or in our stores, or via our social media pages. The types of personal data you provide to us may include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other phone number)
- Age or date of birth
- Username and password, nickname/screen name
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, and card security code, or your gift card details)
- Shipping and billing information (such as delivery address, and billing address)
- Purchase history
- Product preferences
- Your personal preferences for product recommendations (e.g. for the “Proust Questionnaire”)
- Information or content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles, questions, survey responses and comments)
- Information provided to us through social media networks when you visit our social media pages (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described on the social media network)
How We Use the Information
We will use the information you provide to:
- Send you promotional materials or other communications if you so elect
- Provide the products or services you (or your company) have requested and operate features on our sites
- Process your payment card transactions and/or gift card transactions
- Create and manage your online account, including access to your online purchase history
- Create an in-store profile so that you can access your in-store purchase history at our stores globally
- Create a profile about you based on the information you provided to us in order to tailor our advertisements to your interests and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts
- Assist with product selection and replenishment
- Respond to your inquiries
- Post your product reviews
- Tailor ads displayed to you on our site and elsewhere to your interests and history with us
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other offers
- Operate and communicate with you about our social network pages
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products performing data analytics; operating our loss prevention program; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection. The information collected is necessary for the purposes set forth above. Without this information, you may not be able to take advantage of some of our products or services.
Legal Basis for Our Use of the Information
When processing personal data in the European Union and the European Economic Area, we will use your personal data when we have a lawful basis. Lawful basis may include if:
- it is necessary to perform a contract to which you are party (e.g., to process your payment and deliver the products you have ordered); or
- we have obtained your consent; or if
- we have a legitimate interest to do so (including a legitimate interest in performing marketing activities, research activities, data analytics, and internal administration functions, creating an in-store purchase history, processing and enforcing legal claims, and conducting our business in compliance with all applicable laws, relevant industry standards and our policies).
Information We Collect by Automated Means
When you visit our sites, view or click on our online advertisements (including our advertisements on third party websites) or visit our social media pages, we also collect certain information about your usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
Technologies We Use
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser.
The following types of cookies are set on this site.
Internal Cookies Essential for the Site to Work
We use first-party cookies to help the site work in the best possible manner. You can opt out of receiving these cookies and disable them by adjusting your browser settings (see section below “How Can you manage your cookies”) . Please note, however, that without these cookies, your user experience may be impacted.
In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
To control which web servers collect this information, we may place tags on our web pages called “web beacons.” These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies.
Third Party Web Analytics Cookies
You may deactivate the ability of these analytics services to analyze your browsing activities on this site. To learn more about web analytics service, and to exercise your choice with respect to their collection of information on this site:
To disable Google Analytics, please download the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics provided by Google at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. To learn more about privacy and Google Analytics please consult the Google Analytics overview provided by Google at: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.]
We may implement certain Google Analytics Advertising Features (including Remarketing with Google Analytics; Google Display Network Impression Reporting or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). You can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features through Google Ad settings or by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
We will use the data provided by these features as described under “How We Use the Information We Collect”.
Third Party Targeted Advertising Cookies
To learn more about interest-based advertising, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info/choices, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada at www.aboutads.info/choices or the Network Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
Third Party Cookies Intended to Improve the Interactivity of the Site
This site may also support certain third party services, including social sharing buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram, tweet lists (Twitter) and videos posted on the site (Youtube). These features use third party cookies that are directly set on your device by these services. When you first visit our site, a cookie banner will inform you of the use of these cookies. They will only be used if you accept them or if you continue using this site.